About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us. About the Role
We are looking for a sourcing lead to join our Procurement team and manage the end-to-end sourcing and purchasing process for India. You will be assisting sourcing-related activities for the GAP Hyderabad office and also be handling tail-end projects and supporting the strategic sourcing initiatives of the North America market.
To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of the PR/Po process, GR/IV, and a basic understanding of legal contracts, such as NDA, MSA, etc. You should also have excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Request quotes and negotiate pricing with the suppliers for Indian business
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and manage supplier agreements for India
- PO Based Invoice Processing ensuring 3 Way Match compliant
- Manage tail-end projects and vendor onboarding process for the North America market
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as legal and ethical standards
- Monitor and evaluate supplier performance and quality, and resolve any issues or disputes
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to identify and implement cost-saving opportunities and process improvements
- Conduct market research and analysis to stay updated on industry trends and best practices
- Support the strategic sourcing initiatives of the Procurement department and contribute to the development of sourcing strategies and category plans
- Work experience- Min 5 years
- Proven work experience as a strategic sourcing lead or similar role
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies and operations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PR/PO system
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a similar field preferred
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.