Founded in 1837 in New York City, Tiffany & Co. is one of the world's most storied luxury designed houses recognized globally for its innovative jewelry design, extraordinary craftmanship and unparalleled creativity. The brand's legendary wit, optimism, and soaring New York energy inspires a dream that lies both inside and beyond the house's treasured Blue Boxes. Today, the Maison prepares to welcome the world in Cebu as a unique luxury hotspot in a multifaceted destination for all.Be Part of the Tiffany Story
Behind every dream is the dreamer. We are looking for a Store Manager to join our Maison to be a brilliant partner and to effectively contribute to the future. If you are a dreamer, a visionary joymaker, and a daring achiever, we welcome you to apply now!
Celebrating Joy at Tiffany
- As the Store Manager of Tiffany & Co., your main mission is to build a high performing team and to exceed the sales plan,
- You will craft an exceptional client portfolio and build the Tiffany client experience,
- Provide your fullest support in daily store operations and maintenance.
Shining Brightly with Tiffany
- Be an experienced leader with management experience in retail, luxury retail, or relevant customer related experience,
- Have excellent team management experience with the ability to build and grow high performing teams,
- Have a proven track record in store operations with managing profitability and operations efficiencies,
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market,
- Live our values of optimism, love, inclusivity, and creativity,
The Tiffany Experience
- You will be part of one of the most creative, diverse, and inclusive team that demonstrates thoughtfulness, care, and optimism.
- Be part of a daring ambition and craft the future of Tiffany
- A whole chapter of opportunities within Tiffany and the LVMH group where you can guide your own career, accomplish your goals, and achieve your aspirations.
- Our HR team will connect with you to get to know you better and to share the Maison's values and culture.
- Then, you will be meet with our Retail Director to assess your suitability and the opportunity to find out how Tiffany & Co. can help you to succeed.
- For the final round, you will meet with our Market Director and President who will share on a broader perspective, focusing on company's goals and your potential impact on the company's strategic objectives.