Founded in 1837 in New York City, Tiffany & Co. is one of the world's most storied luxury designed houses recognized globally for its innovative jewelry design, extraordinary craftmanship and unparalleled creativity. The brand's legendary wit, optimism, and soaring New York energy inspires a dream that lies both inside and beyond the house's treasured Blue Boxes. Today, the Maison prepares to welcome the world in Cebu as a unique luxury hotspot in a multifaceted destination for all.Be Part of the Tiffany Story
Behind every dream is the dreamer. We are looking for a Team Manager to join our Maison to be a brilliant partner and to effectively contribute to the future. If you are a dreamer, a visionary joymaker, and a daring achiever, we welcome you to apply now!
Celebrating Joy at Tiffany
- As the Team Manager of Tiffany & Co., your main mission is to lead and support a team of Client Advisors to exceed their commercial sales target,
- You will onboard, coach and develop the team, provide regular feedback to maximise performance, engagement, and innovation
- You will regularly analyse the performance of the business to drive for better results,
- Build a culture of delivering exceptional client experiences and client development.
Shining Brightly with Tiffany
- You are dynamic, attentive, and an inspiring leader who builds relationships with internal and external clients,
- Experience in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results of the team,
- Have a proven ability to develop new high-value clients and maintain existing client relationships,
- Live our values of optimism, love, inclusivity, and creativity.
The Tiffany Experience
- You will be part of one of the most creative, diverse, and inclusive team that demonstrates thoughtfulness, care, and optimism.
- Be part of a daring ambition and craft the future of Tiffany
- A whole chapter of opportunities within Tiffany and the LVMH group where you can guide your own career, accomplish your goals, and achieve your aspirations.
- Our HR team will connect with you to get to know you better and to share the Maison's values and culture,
- Then, you will be meet with our Store Manager to assess your suitability and the opportunity to find out how Tiffany & Co. can help you to succeed,
- For the final round, you will meet with our Retail Director, Market Director and then our President who will share on a broader perspective, focusing on company's goals and your potential impact on the company's strategic objectives.