We are looking for a Client Service Operations Specialist to join our Omnichannel Client Service Team at the Global Headquarters in Milan, Italy.Your Impact:
The Client Service Operations Specialist works closely with the rest of the team, playing an important role in developing a best-in-class service for final Moncler clients. The person will collaborate with the Regional Teams supporting them with a 360 degree approach in the targets' achievement. Activities:
The person will supervise, verify and take action to ensure that the below CS processes, flows and procedures are duly and correctly applied by Regional Client Service teams, both from a qualitative and quantitative standpoint:
Who we are looking for
- Ecommerce Orders;
- Front end CS pages content updating and monitoring;
- Performing Website/APP User Acceptance Tests (UAT);
- CS Standard Operational Procedures (SOP);
- Tone of voice and templates;
- Monitoring of conversational Cases;
- Operational Reporting.
We would appreciate a person that is
- At least 3 years of previous working experience in Client Service or Operations;
- Fluent in English and Italian. Any additional language is considered a plus;
- Proficient with main IT systems, with focus on Client Service ticketing systems, CRM and Microsoft Suite.
How Can You Apply?
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in entrepreneurial environments;
- Action-oriented and results-driven, excellent team player;
- Organized, pragmatic and flexible.
To apply for this position, follow directions through this posting.
When applying, please attach your CV and any other relevant supporting documents.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."