Purpose & Objective
AMIRI is looking for an Assistant General Manager for its Miami Design District location! This key store leadership role will be responsible for supporting retail business objectives by achieving, maintaining, and driving the following:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Commitment to Employee Development & Teambuilding
- Health & Safety Compliance
- Inventory Control
- Detail-Oriented in-Store Operations
Working alongside and reporting to the General Manager, the AGM will be a strong and charismatic leader who thrives build relationships with both internal and external parties. The AGM will serve as a strong ambassador of the AMIRI brand and values, including compassionate leadership, strong business acumen, and enthusiastic ambition. Our ideal AGM knows that quality customer service and a commitment to teamwork should never suffer, no matter how busy the location may be!
- Maintain an active and participatory role on the sales floor, working with and developing the team.
- Analyze store metrics – including sales, inventory levels, drop schedules, etc.
- Ensure high sell-through, collaborating with Corporate team to adequately stock and ample preparation for new product.
- Initiate or attend daily team meetings to communicate current business trends and relevant updates. Motivate the team each day!
- Provide accurate and detailed reports to relevant parties.
- Partnering with Retail Operations team, ideate, develop and maintain sound system of accurate operations processes to ensure the store is running efficiently.
- Find relevant ways of capturing substantive and meaningful client data in an effort to build relationships and enhance client development opportunities.
- Monitor the monthly Client Management database and reporting.
- Keen understanding of relevant retail KPIs.
- Participate in team evaluations/check-ins/reviews. Develop and train all members of the team on relevant KPIs in collaboration with Corporate and store leadership.
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with applicable laws, health & safety regulations, HR best practices and Operations standards.
- Promote a polished, professional, and positive work environment that fosters integrity & transparency.
- Actively participate in sourcing, recruiting, and retaining a productive and energetic team. Partner with the HR team to facilitate training & onboarding for all new hires.
- Provide meaningful support across all departments to facilitate community events/product launches/etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years progressively responsible retail leadership experience.
- Strong familiarity with the luxury market, selling reports, identifying business opportunities and trends.
- Experience leading retail teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to foster a customer-service focused environment.
- Ability to multi-task with ease.
- Proficiency with the full Office platform.
- Brand awareness highly preferred.