Summary: The Director of VIP + Casting is responsible for overseeing the execution of a multi-brand strategy for entertainment and celebrity relations. This role will be a key external facing team member, cultivating, nurturing, and curating substantial brand relationships with VIPs and celebrities across industries.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and develop seasonal/yearly global VIP strategies to increase awareness and drive sales.
- Work cross functionally with internal and external partners
- Manage VIP relations pertaining to the Creative Director Oversee and manage all custom VIP looks for events including runway show, events, etc
- Mentor and lead Influencer team with VIP and gifting strategies for brand activations and initiatives that will increase global visibility while maintaining brand excellence.
- Create global influencer strategy with organic and paid ambassadors, ranging from micro/ macro influencers, KOC and KOL.
- Set goals, track EMV, impressions and CVR to determine ROI on all gifting opportunities.
- Manage media and VIP relationships to increase brand and product exposure.
- Scout and develop new talent to participate in brand initiatives and activations.
- Manage casting for in-house projects across seasonal lookbooks, social activations, campaigns, e-comm etc
- Manage outside casting agencies.
- Establish contacts and strategic plan for upcoming premieres, special events, editorial, award shows, TV show appearances, press events.
- Work with social, PR and creative team to capture content for contracted talent on photoshoots.
- Management of global agencies ensuring appropriate VIP, influencer and gifting strategies are in place.
- Oversee and manage yearly celebrity, VIP, influencer, and gifting budget.
- BS/BA Degree
- 8+ years of experience in a VIP role
- Excellent knowledge of the cultural and social landscape.
- Finger to the pulse and passionate about culture (music, fashion, pop culture etc)
- Comprehensive understanding of the media landscape and great relationships with stylists and fashion/lifestyle media
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make quick decisions.
- Team player who operates well in a dynamic, all hands-on deck environment
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs; proactive approach and sense of urgency, a must
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication (oral and written) and consulting skills are required. The ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels within the organization is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V
In compliance with the New York City salary transparency requirements, the potential salary for this position is from $150,000 to $160,000, which represents a range commensurate with experience, knowledge, and skills required.