[Retail Coordinator ¦ Maasmechelen Village ¦ Permanent, Full time role]Something Extraordinary Every Day™
The Retail Coordinator will support the Retail Team with the coordination of all retail activities and initiatives for Maasmechelen Village with the objective of improving: store productivity, maintenance, hospitality and sales targets.
You will be the point of contact for Retail Team with other departments on projects in common and coordinate people-related matters for our Brands.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Support in the implementation and administration of the Village Retail Strategy.
- Provide support to the Retail team to reach Business Village goals.
- Communicate and follow up on all administrative related issues to the different departments.
- Coordinate the correct communication to the relevant parties whilst ensuring a proper follow up is achieved across all distribution channels.
- Co-participation in the creative of the monthly newsletter representing retail aspects and co-participation in the creative of the Village News.
- Support the Visual Merchandisers and Retail Managers by ensuring effective and well-coordinated implementation of all seasonal campaigns that Retail and Marketing developed for the stores.
- Provide support for Retail Director.
- Participate in special projects when necessary.
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Bachelor degree or relevant qualification is preferrable
- Proven experience in the fashion or luxury retail industry
- Strong MS Office skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel,..
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French language skills or other would be advantageous.
- Excellent relationship building skills with external parties
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and numerical sense with an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize your work to meet tight and multiple deadlines
- Strong process-oriented and customer-centric solution driven skills
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world. Our Mission is to make the lives of others better - our brands, our guests, our people and our communities. Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day. Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you by:
- Looking after you: You're entitled to 20 days of annual leave, 6 compensation days and 5 extra days provided by the company (when working fulltime), Belgium's Bank Holidays and your birthday off. Plus you get extra leave if you are getting married, moving or doing voluntary work. We provide above industry life assurance cover, pension saving, personal travel insurance, private travel insurance, hospitalization and extra health insurance (dental and more). You also have the ability to choose your own benefits package with our cafeteria plan.
- Treating you: discounts throughout our villages, discounts with other retailers (known as Ekivita Benefits Platform) and a very generous employee referral bonus.
Come and live your story with us
- Championing you: you'll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career.
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. The Bicester Collection is made up of 1,200 colleagues of 50 nationalities. We are diverse in background, age, experience and leadership style. We believe that an inclusive workforce makes magic happen, and with this in mind we welcome everyone - regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity - to be a part of our family. We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a professional and commercially focused individual to join us. We have huge ambition for what we can achieve together and we want to have fun!