ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - ZEGNA LONDON NEW BOND STREET
At Zegna the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. Which is why we're looking for an impressive Assistant Store Manager
to contribute to our proud legacy and help shape our vibrant future. What Makes You, Makes Zegna
The legacy of Zegna would not exist if it weren't for the unique skills of every person on our team; the makers, masters, designers and doers. Everyone contributes.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you'll be the Store Manager's second-in-command, helping to achieve business objectives, building solid relationships with Zegna customers and promoting the values and ambitions of the brand. What Makes Up Your Day
Step into a hands-on, minds-on work environment where every challenge and opportunity helps you realise your full potential. In This Role You Will
What Makes You, Makes Our Team
- Strive to achieve individual daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI's.
- Offer support to the Store Manager by supervising the staff, providing feedback, drafting effective staff schedules and ensuring optimal productivity.
- Foster marketing initiatives through collaboration with the Store Manager and local Marketing and CRM.
- Champion, deliver and monitor a customer-centric culture.
- Identify training and development needs and spend time with the store team providing coaching and training.
- Support the Store Manager in recruiting and onboarding top talent.
- Keep the team motivated and engaged by establishing a culture of teamwork and high performance, and proactively assist them with problems they may be facing.
- Work with the Store Manager to provide effective feedback on products and collections and stay updated on stock situation, consolidation and transfers.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of the design and display guidelines from Visual Merchandising to maximise the store's appeal.
- Ensure the team's appearance and attitude, the store experience, and all operational activities adhere to the Company Guidelines and the Zegna Code of Ethics.
- Alongside the Store Manager, implement Health & Safety regulation and supervise the attendance of the store team at H&S training courses.
- Promote the usage of digital services to increase business opportunities and improve customer service.
When you join Zegna, you join a team, working together to shape the future of our company. For this role, we're looking for someone who:
What makes you, makes our legacy
- Is a dynamic in-store sales-person and inspiring team leader
- Has a love for business and is entrepreneurially-minded.
- Demonstrates strong people-skills and an intuitive sense of hospitality.
- Is reliable, and calm in a crisis.
- Is performance-driven and goal-oriented, paying close attention to detail.
- Has at least 3 years of experience in the hospitality or luxury industry.
Ermenegildo Zegna Group is founded on a proud history of craftsmanship and quality dating back to 1910, with a vision to ethically create the world's finest textiles. Zegna has since expanded to ready-to-wear, becoming one of Italy's most successful family companies and a global luxury lifestyle brand.
Through our vertically-integrated, sheep to shop approach, we strive to create exceptional products without compromising on quality of life for future generations. With over 500 stores and 6,500 employees worldwide, our success is inspired by our founder's pioneering spirit and shaped by the expertise and integrity of every individual at Zegna.