LOGISTICS AND SHIPPING EXECUTIVE
As the Logistics and Shipping Executive you will manage the domestic and international outbound shipments for our Emilia Wickstead wholesale accounts.
As an integral part of the wholesale team, you will efficiently maintain compliance with our customers delivery processes and ensure the smooth flow of goods taking into consideration domestic and international shipping regulations.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced sales environment, have an excellent eye for detail, proficient in Excel and confident working with numbers.
• Create packing lists and update shipment information in the internal database
• Request account/shipping information from new clients to update on Zedonk system and ensure this is filed correctly
• Inform the warehouse of incoming stock to ensure they have relevant paperwork and shipping information.
• Following up with the warehouse to ensure inbound stock is cross-checked
• Liaise with Production to advise of any discrepancies with units received from factories.
• Answer all client queries regarding repairs and/or returned items across all WSL/Private client/ F&F
• Managing delivery of stock swap/ re-order requests
• Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
• Interact with third party logistics service providers to follow up on delivery issues and book in 3rd party collection
• Processing certificates and any relevant documentations needed for shipping/customs
• Oversee the administration of program files and relevant documents, including the filing of documents, physically and electronically.
• Track and confirm delivery of orders and shipments to vessels
• Raising invoices, credit notes and return authorizations.
• Shipping samples to our wholesale accounts
• Create shipping labels on either DHL, DPD, FEDEX or UPS to send to our contact at Alpi for them to ship stock
• Update shipping instructions manual seasonally
• Allocation of inventory to the store, personal orders, and wholesale accounts
• Support and assisting during WHS Markets in all cities when needed
• Weekly stock review to ensure all units on system are accurate and up to date.
• Updating EW weekly sell through report
• Generate inventory & shipping reports
• Liaise with clients to ensure payment from prior to releasing shipments
• Create Purchase orders on Shopify for stock that is routing to the store accurately
• Create and manage a high value Financial Excel document for weekly reports which will be used by our Commercial and Financial director to track cash flow
• Creating Proforma’s to send to client for payments
• Creating super accurate Invoices for clients and finance department.
• Minimum of 1-2 years doing logistics/shipping
• Self-motivated with excellent written and verbal skills
• Highly organized with great time management
• Highly computer literate in Office 365, especially Excel.
• Experience in working with Zedonk and more adventurous Shopify
• Previous experience and knowledge of imports and exports and preparation of shipping documents.
• Able to produce accurate and detailed monthly reports.
• Experience of analysis and interpretation of information and data.
• Able to and enjoy working under pressure
• Personable with good and clear communication both internally and externally
NB PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS. THIS IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
NB WE ANTICIPATE A GOOD RESPONSE TO THIS ADVERT AND SO IF YOU DO NOT HEAR BACK FROM US WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF YOUR APPLICATION, YOU WIL HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN EMILIA WICKSTEAD.