NB: The position is offered Full-time but Part-time option is also possible.
VeeCollective is the fastest-growing premium bag brand from Germany. We produce unique products with ambitious goals. We sell our 100% recycled, feather-light, and versatile bags worldwide in luxury department stores, exclusive boutiques, and concept stores, through our own online shop, and at our flagship store in Berlin Mitte. Our small, international, and dedicated team shares a passion for our iconic bags, which offer customers a unique product in the Everyday Handbag segment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for storytelling and a knack for creating compelling content that resonates with our diverse audience. You will be responsible for developing, producing, and managing a wide range of content across our social media channels.
A crucial aspect of this role involves hands-on creation and editing of photos and videos. The ideal candidate must be adept at quickly producing high-quality visual content, ready for rapid deployment and testing across our platforms. This role demands a proactive approach to content creation, with a continuous cycle of producing, releasing, evaluating, and refining content. The ability to swiftly adapt and innovate in response to audience feedback and analytics is essential.
In this role we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, ensuring that our content is not only engaging and relevant but also constantly evolving to stay ahead in a fast-paced digital landscape.
- Develop, create, and curate compelling, visually appealing, and innovative content for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Create and implement an overall social media content strategy to align with business goals
- Collaborate with the design and marketing team and bring creative content ideas to life, ensuring they align with our brand’s vision and voice
- Suggest and implement new social media features or strategies to enhance brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, applicationsand audience preferences
- Monitor and analyze social media performance data
- Adept at creating multimedia content – imagery, video, text and perhaps even animation
- A broad expertise in photography, videography and editing, that capture the attention of viewers and keep them engaged
- An exceptional understanding of visual composition and design
- Significant experience in a creative role, preferably as a Content Creator, Social Media Manageror Specialist, Designer or similar, with a portfolio showcasing your creativity
- Proven work experience in an international environment and knowledge of the whole social media landscape
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and image editing and video editing software
- Hands-on experience in creating engaging content and precise management of content schedules
- Conceptional mindset to create a consistent story for our brand
- Understand target audiences and craft messaging that resonates and drives conversions
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Strong organizational, time-management, and collaborative skills, with an ability to think outside the box
- Efficient high sense of urgency and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or a related creative field
- English is a must, German optional
- Please note that we can only consider complete applications that include your CV, Portfolio, and salary expectations
We are an employer that promotes equal opportunities and does not discriminate against applicants based on gender, nationality, ethnicity, social background, disability, religion, age, or sexual orientation.