ACCESSORIES PRODUCTION ADMIN TRAINEE
East London office.
Reports to: Production Coordinator
Job Purpose: To assist the Production Department with day-to-day admin
- Arrange courier labels for Accessories Production department as needed Assist with packing materials and products as and when required
- Check invoices and make sure that all details are correct
- Code invoices and add them to the production Excel tracker
- Create ASN in the system and notify the warehouse
- Help to keep up to date PO’S delivery dates in the system
- Make sure that the office raw materials stock is always up to date
- Count and split raw materials to be sent to the various factories
- Do raw materials stock transfers on the system
- Do raw materials po’s in the system
- Keep track in an Excel spreadsheet of all the customer returns and assist with the repairs
- Order care labels and packaging products on external supplier platform
- Download the seasonal BOMs from the system and edit the excel file as needed
- Prepare production comments files for production meetings
- Take pictures of the products for production records
- Help with material testing
- Order production barcodes on external supplier platform
- Keep leather folders up to date every season
- Collect all packages from reception when notified of delivery
- Help to keep the production area and supplies organized and clearly labelled.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Proficient in Excel (up to Pivot Table and VLOOKUP)
- Excellent admin skills
- Ability to multitask, maintain focus and always ensure accuracy and attention to detail. Proactive and enjoys problem-solving.
- Dedicated and hard working.
- Italian and/or Spanish beneficial but not essential