About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will support the overall Finance function for a large, multi-brand retailer in a fast-paced, complex environment. Gap Inc.'s headquarters Finance team provides financial support to various business units and the Executive Leadership teams. The Finance Center of Excellence team is responsible for standardization, best-in-class processes, macro insight generation, and leading continuous improvements across Finance. This role will be responsible for supporting company planning functions across the portfolio of brands, including setting best practices, leading insightful analysis and modeling, and aiding in finance transformation initiatives.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Partner with the brands and Central Finance to ensure consistency in forecast assumptions for sales, gross margin, inventory, and commercial plan activity. Provide insights for macro and Retail sector impacts.
- Lead in change management, serve as a subject matter expert for finance teams transitioning onto new platforms, facilitate knowledge sharing, gather and implement feedback to create a best in class forecast process.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis, analyze internal and external data, and create financial models around sales, gross margin, and inventory. Use advanced forecast methods to reduce bias, identify and collaborate on strategies for improved accuracy and financial productivity.
- Synthesize financial findings, develop a storyline and the supporting materials to communicate recommendations to Senior Management and Leadership Team.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- 7 years of experience in Finance and/or Planning; omni retailer, portfolio preferred. Demonstrated results in delivering Sales and Margin goals, and inventory productivity improvements.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, track record of improving business results and processes through new ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations and navigate through complexity.
- Proven track record of building relationships and influencing stakeholders across a variety of cross functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Essbase, Powerpoint knowledge Required, familiarity with Anaplan and Power BI a plus.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $117,500 - $155,600 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.