The Tiffany & Co. Watchmaker is responsible for completing daily repairs and communicating the status of assigned repairs to the Administrative Staff and Management. The watchmaker should be proficient in all aspects of Quartz full-service repairs including polishing. They should also have formal training and experience performing full-service repairs on mechanical and automatic movements up to a Level II complication. What You'll Do:
- Perform quality repairs on all assigned client owned merchandise repairs for complex quartz and mechanical watches.
- Assist other Watchmakers to resolve challenging repairs.
- Identify and requisition parts for repairs.
- Communicate status updates to administrative staff and areas of concern to management.
- Comply with all policies and procedures, as well as departmental processes and best practices, including but not limited to, Internal Audit, Human Resources and Occupational Safety.
- Ability to work work retail hours including nights and weekends
- Technical school training (minimum 2 years') and/or professional experience (minimum 3-5 years')
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of both mechanical and quartz merchandise
- Ability to repair and refinish cases
- Ability to perform water resistance methods and testing techniques
- Basic verbal and written English communication skills
The hiring range for this position ranges from $26 - $43/hr. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.