Based in Florence or Milan, you will be responsible for creation, development and communication of visual merchandising concepts, tools and guidelines, following the implementation according to the store experience strategy and brand image. Additionally, you will be responsible for forecasting and monitoring the budget, and producing management of information and reports on the effectiveness and outcomes of the visual merchandising displays, concepts and tools.
Reinforce the visibility and productivity of the brand through creation of merchandise tools and displays for launches, store openings, events, and for all product categories of the brand which include but not limited to: shoes, leather accessories, handbags, jewelry and casa;
- Define mood boards, concepts and full preliminary design packages for special installations, pop-ups, SiS, special events etc,
- Build strong relationships with different teams and retail partners and offer support;
- Provide reports, analysis and feedback from boutiques and retailers;
- Submit yearly VM budgets at a ww level, process suppliers Bidding, and cost controlling on a quarterly and yearly level
- Conduct analysis of current target market tools and researches on current and future trends in design and lifestyle, and associated target market features;
- Update the internal Visual Merchandise system and database;
- Ensure the compliance with the brand visual merchandising standards, on a worldwide basis.
- Must have proven work experience at a visual merchandiser position in luxury/fashion industry (minimum 5 years);
- Must have demonstrable visual design skills, creative flair and imagination;
- Must have visual/spatial awareness, manual dexterity and be detail-oriented; Must have good analytical, oral and presentation skills;
- Must have strong interest in current and future design and fashion trends;
- Must have proficiency in MS Office and visual design tools (Ideally: Autocad, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Pro) ;
- Must be open to travel Must be fluent in English.