- Support the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand with their own retail stores operations and expansion. In this position, you will be among the first hires of the DTC Retail Merchandising team supporting the product strategy, sales analysis and forecasts to ensure the right product at right time and in the right quantities in retail stores in the APAC region.
- You will analyze the sales and the demand of each store, region and category to be able to create effective product strategies for different types of stores. You will create assortment selections, support in sales planning and help build the retail Merchandising team from scratch. You will be part of the most exciting projects of store openings around in APAC.
- Work closely with Demand planners to understand global cross-channel stock situations and be able to support the Merchandising allocators taking decisions.
- Build sales analysis reports across regions, stores and categories that allow key stakeholders (Store leaders, head of sales, VM, Marketing, product managers, etc) to access and understand information in a simple way.
- Proactively communicate sales analysis insights and take actions based on results.
- Collaborate with wholesale and Ecommerce Merchandisers to look for product related synergies across channels.
- Support the creation of assortment strategies in each store/region by category.
- Support the selection of the retail stores assortment in your region and forecast quantities per model and color level.
- Plan forecasts of Limited editions and lease with visual merchandising and trade marketing to ensure that stores receive their support.
- Monthly check of sales targets vs actual sales, update strategic and financial teams of any unexpected trend and propose a new forecast.
- Work closely with Store leaders and Merchandising allocators to understand the demand and their needs. Gather product feedback, share it with key stakeholders and drive best practices.
- Support the Merchandising lead with ad hoc projects related to product strategy and sales analysis.
- 4/5 years of experience in a similar role. Preferably in the fashion, outdoor or sports industry.
- You are highly analytical and have a good level of Excel knowledge
- Bachelor in Economics, Math, Statistics or any related science
- You have an entrepreneurial growth mindset, eager to challenge the status quo with an appetite for relentless improvement
- Curiosity to work across different cultures and regions
- Language: Professional English
- Location: Shanghai
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, to data scientists, to digital marketing specialists to retail store designers and store associates, this is the team responsible for creating winning tools, campaigns and experiences in On's online and offline channels that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed - what else?
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.