- On's Direct-to-consumer (DTC) team, as a core part of business, condenses and presents the brand's commitment and vision to movement. We will face consumers directly, interacting closely with them and conveying On's brand story and core values and passion for sports. We are committed to providing a passionate, professional, diverse and inclusive experience to every consumer.
- Welcome to join On and lead your self-development for a long-term career plan. We look forward to achieving long-term win-win results through our mutual efforts.
- You will oversee all store related operations from inventory management to IT systems to customer flows and product training, as well as all internal team related responsibilities.
- Deeply understand On's values and brand philosophy and keep tuned with On's global activities and projects (e.g. sustainable development, athlete stories).
- Work as a culture role model to drive team understanding and implementation of the management system in day-to-day work.
- Committed to providing excellent service to every consumer with customer journey as the premise, operational excellence as the goal (FoH&BoH) and wow customer experience as the result.
- Based on retail priorities, to drive the delivery of key KPIs, such as in-store traffic, UPT, conversion rate, top sales assortment, assortment availability, GTM plan, inventory plan by gaining in-depth understanding of business and operation results and reason behind, and to land new operation projects in stores.
- Deeply understand On's philosophy in recruitment and team, and lead team planning and recruitment to build up a high-performing team, including planning, candid feedback, optimization of operation standards, effective scheduling, etc.
Contribute to implementation of ongoing learning and development programs for the store team and on-the-job coaching / training as needed.
- Lead different meetings to deepen team's 'understanding of their work and improve performance, as well as be an active part in cross-functional meetings to get understanding and support.
- Responsible for self-growth and development, and able to proactively formulate your own development action plan with Store Lead.
- Able to challenge existing processes and be stretched up for challenges.
- 3-5 years' experience in a customer-oriented setting with managerial responsibilities included, positive, optimistic, energetic in the spirit of exploring the unknown.
- You are proactive to listen and provide help and suggestions to others, and are committed to providing consumers with a WOW experience.
- You are willing to receive and give feedback because you believe it is the foundation and motivation for your self-growth.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional organizational skills to proactively anticipate future store needs.
- A collaborative team player with strong interpersonal, hospitality and communication skills.
- Native Chinese speaker with ability to read and write in English fluently.
Able to work on weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
- A sports lover with regular exercise habits and passion for doing movement, loving to run is a strong plus.
- Retail operational experience in the sports or fashion industry is a strong plus.
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) team at On is a fast-paced place to be. Together with your store team and leadership as well as the global DTC Retail team, you will help to revolutionize conventional retail business and deliver the WOW to our customers on a daily basis.
What We Offer
- On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
- On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.