We are looking for a Retail Architect to join us at our Shanghai office, working closely with our Zurich team to materialize On's future retail environments.
You will combine your architectural design expertise with retail experience to develop and oversee implementation following the brand's design and technical guidelines within each project's given space, specific requirements and schedule. Addressing future trends in design, technology, local human behavior and the evolution of various On's retail concepts as well as next-generation environments.
- Design On stores from an empty shell to full fit-out, ensuring On brand consistency, aesthetic appeal, and architectural identity.
- Collaborate with external design agencies, local architects, general contractors and other suppliers to ensure On retail standards.
- Ability to work actively as a team member or if required, manage a small team and all stages of the design process independently.
- Deliver a full conceptual and schematic design from zoning, preliminary studies, modeling, render visualization and presentation.
- Ability to deliver/oversee full drawing construction and fixture package to partners and subsidiaries for retail implementation
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Minimum at least 3 years of work experience in retail interior design
- Proficiency in working level English and Chinese
- Proven track record of successful retail concept development or design lead role of key projects
- Expert in 2D/3D software: AutoCAD, 3D Rhino, Sketch-up, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Expert in V-ray and renderings
- Expert in detail-oriented construction and fixture development
- Experience in local building codes, accessibility regulations and other relevant construction constraints.
- Experience in fast-paced projects with the ability to manage consistently tight deadlines, multiple projects and deliverables.
Meet The Team
At On we stimulate creativity and innovation and foster On spirit within everything we do.
You will be part of our small but dynamic Retail Expansion team responsible for multiple cross-functional projects from market analysis and retail strategy to concepts and final delivery, construction, fit-out ranging from small shop-in-shops to large flagships.
Working with key stakeholders within Marketing, Commercial, Trade and Visual Merchandising towards creating an identical consumer experience across all retail touch points.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.