FWRD was founded in 2008 by REVOLVE co-owners Mike Karanikolas and Michael Mente. Their vision was to create a luxury online retail destination that housed the most distinguished names in fashion, complete with world-class customer service that matched the unrivaled quality of the elite brands stocked.
Today FWRD is one of the leading fashion destinations in the world, catering to customers in over 150 countries and stocking a highly curated roster of designers ranging from iconic maisons de couture to the latest emerging talents across apparel, bags, shoes and accessories- all beautifully captured in ever-evolving and striking editorial imagery.
At FWRD the most successful team members have a thirst and the creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world. With a team based out of Cerritos, California we are a dynamic bunch that are motivated by getting the company to the next level. It’s our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Some of the sweetest perks we offer aren’t in a typical benefit package like hefty discounts on items we carry – as in 50% or more off retail prices, happy hours twice a week, free weekly lunches, and pretty rad company parties.
Main purpose of the FWRD Preferred Personal Shopper role:
FWRD.com is looking for a Personal Shopper to join the FWRD team.
This is a full time role for a candidate who is looking to work in online luxury personal shopping. The PREFERRED Personal Shopper is responsible for working with FWRD.com best customers; ensuring an excellent shopping experience for the client while delivering superior sales results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Proven experience in working within a sales driven environment - deliver sales results in line with business growth targets
● Proactive sales approach - able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the client experience and drive sales
● Customer centric - proven ability to foster and maintain personal relationships with clients to build brand loyalty to FWRD
● Motivated and willing to go above and beyond to service the client
● Develop one-to-one client relationships through regular communication, and refer to individual’s orders/returns history to enhance understanding of the client base and develop customer profiles
● Ensure that sales leads are identified and prioritized, as well as create and implement new selling ideas to ensure sales targets are met
● Increase spend of individuals and develop client loyalty through by understanding their needs and up-selling (whenever possible)
● Develop new client relationships, as well as re-engage lapsed clients
● Review data to identify client preferences and purchasing patterns
● Provide weekly and monthly sales performance updates to management
● Develop monthly sales review to share with the buying team
● Ability to develop strong, synergistic relationships with a multitude of teams and personnel
● Ability to manage multiple tasks under strict deadlines
● Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving skills
● Strong multitasking, prioritization, and organizational skills
● Works closely with buying team to stay up-to-date on new merchandise and or brands, as well as exclusives
● Wherever possible, initiate face to face contact with your customers
● Cover for other Personal Shoppers in their absence
● Must be able to work flexible hours to get the job done
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
● Extensive knowledge and previous experience in luxury fashion including extensive knowledge of the current fashion trends
● Strong knowledge of apparel construction and fabrication and size and fit
● Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced sales environment
● Confident, with excellent communication skills, including written and verbal skills
● Proactive in identifying new opportunities and areas for improvement
● Embodies the style/aesthetic of FWRD
● Previous sales experience or styling experience in the luxury clothing sector (2 years minimum)
● Experience in brick and mortar and/or ecommerce
● Strong computer literacy, including working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
● Proficient in Gmail, Word and Excel
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York or California, Revolve includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications.
The base salary for this position is $66,500.
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At REVOLVE we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, it’s what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.