Lead application support and project management in our efforts to grow & expand technology capabilities in Corporate Technologies -Payroll. Partner with multiple IT project teams to design and deliver technology solutions to meet our rapidly evolving Americas HR and Payroll roadmap.
In this role, you typically lead several projects at a time and as a leading member of each project team, often as a product owner. You will be the direct liaison between the Technology & Process Group and business partners across PVH brands, and will drive the execution of the roadmaps. You will also work collaboratively with the several engineering teams to deliver scalable and high-quality technology solutions that unlock business value.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Lead multiple, extremely complex projects in parallel, leading both internal and external resources
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, end users and other members of the business, and IT teams along with vendors to optimize Kronos system configuration, function and access.
- Participates as a key resource on Workforce Dimension Implementation and support Identify opportunities for increased efficiency through new tools and techniques, including other necessary modifications needed due to regulations within a respective country or region. Formulate innovative solutions to achieve these milestones.
- Be the primary business point of contact for requests and activities, leveraging the governance processes for prioritization and management.
- Evaluates Workforce Dimension problem tickets and service requests, customer requests for system changes, data retrieval requests, system performance problems and optimization opportunities, and participate in the timely resolution of these activities.
- Tests the system, including any configurations, customizations and new releases, prior to production implementation.
- Identifies system enhancement requests and works with the team as well as coordinate them to the vendor for vendor related changes.
- Position may require participating in meetings outside of normal business hours including occasional evenings and/or weekends.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment setup
- Manages the full-life cycle system development for each modification, including analysis, design, documentation, development, and testing.
- Translate knowledge of software into software development/maintenance guidelines and standards. Promote adherence to compliance and documenting changes.
- Conduct extensive testing and verification of test results during integration testing with other PVH systems; troubleshoot system errors and escalate complex system errors to senior team members.
- Minimum of 7 years of IT experience in working on HR, Payroll and Workforce Management Applications preferably in a retail field..
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Kronos WFC v8.1/Workforce Dimension
- Experience with Kronos WFC Time & Attendance, Workforce Scheduling, Advance Scheduling, Budgeting, Forecasting, Kronos Analytics and Datahub.
- Experience with developing integrations between Kronos and other major HCM applications like Workday/PeopleSoft.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge of Work Force Dimension a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field, Computer Science, and/or Engineering).
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of information systems and architecture standards with expertise in multiple programming languages, applications, systems designs, and project management methodologies.
- Ability to analyze resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems.
- Experience with Fashion/Apparel/Retail Industry
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills to drive organizational change.
- Interface directly with varied business teams to provide feedback on what business users are asking for, current service, solution offerings as well as new service, solution offerings that compliment company and/or brand strategies.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization; Strong customer, quality, and results orientation.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge in business concepts, processes, and functional IT strategy.
- Strong customer service, quality, and results orientation.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications, and possess excellent presentation skills.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH