Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a member of the Payroll team, the Payroll Specialistwill participate in daily data entry, ensure accurate processing and recording of company's US payroll, and provide timely responses to employee inquiries.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Enter, process, and maintain records of employees (new hires, organizational changes, terminations).
- Enter and audit all employee earnings, including retro salary changes, adjustments, in addition to hours worked, exception time, vacation and bonus payments.
- Set up, process, and maintain changes to an employee's voluntary and involuntary deductions such as direct deposits, benefits, union dues.
- Execute time and attendance processing from ADP eTime
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Audit all employee new hire, termination garnishments and benefit adjustments
- Reconcile and calculate payroll adjustments, issue checks, process manual checks and void checks as needed
- Understanding proper taxation of healthcare benefits and fringe benefits
- Load import files received from HR and HRIS
- Run audit reports and post-payroll reports, including General Ledger files
- Ensures accurate and timely accounting, recordkeeping and management of payroll related data: performs audits and reconciliations of payroll information
- Respond to management team and employee inquiries regarding payroll
- Assumes various Team Projects and additional duties as required
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Minimum Education: BS or BA Degree in business administration such as Management, Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of experience processing payroll
- Working knowledge of federal and state wage and hour regulations
- Proficiency with ADP software
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.