Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
We are looking for an intern, eager to learn and grow in product development within our Knitwear Division, who will support in the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Creating simulations in Shima Seiki Apex as well as 3D renderings in Clo3D;
- Supporting in evaluating and improving prototypes and communicating with our external vendors and our sourcing office;
- Help in developing knit structures according to design briefing and approving quality;
- Creating sales material for our Digital Showroom;
- Maintaining and keeping updated all relevant data into PLM;
- Requesting and approving colour lab dips.
- Have a background in clothing technologies or fashion design with a focus on Knitwear;
- Be passionate about textile and product development;
- Have good knowledge of MS-Office and Graphic Programs, Shima Seiki Apex and Clo3D as plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Be curious, motivated to broaden the know-how and to make a contribution;
- Proactivity and team mentality complete the profile.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.