Job Family Group Description - Human Resources:
Includes all jobs providing support to the business in the field of Human Resources Management, such as talent acquisition and management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and HR administration in alignment with our company's strategy, practice and objectives.
Job Family Description -HR Operations:
Acts as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. Provides daily HR activities and administrative support to our employees while conforming to labour laws.
KERING Senior Human Capital and Business Analyst
Job Family: Talent/People
Job Title: Senior Human Capital and Business Analyst
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear and Kering Beauté. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination".
We are currently seeking a proactive and collaborative Senior Human Capital Business Analyst to:
· Improve visibility on personnel costs and quality of business cases to enable sound business decisions
· Advance organizational capability in compensation management
· Cultivate a strong culture of data-driven decision-making
· Manage core data in workday
· Ensure data accuracy and alignment in workday of the organizational structures
Across the main areas of HR Cost Controlling, Compensation, and HR Analytics, the role primarily supports the scope of Kering Americas with a 300+ workforce geographically distributed across US, Mexico, and Brazil. As needed for ad-hoc analysis, the Senior Human Capital Business Analyst may support broader regional analysis and other activities to draw insights and assess talent trends for all Kering brands in the region - a workforce of approximately 5,000 employees.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
HR Cost Controlling:
· Work in accordance with global cost controlling center of expertise to create and maintain accurate accounting and analysis of the Company's personnel costs
· Accountable for developing annual personnel budgets, bi-annual reforecasts, and monthly variance reporting (actual vs. plan) for all business units in the US, Mexico, and Brazil
· In coordination with the Global HR Cost Controlling team, assist in creating and maintaining a bottoms-up budgets and forecasts for all Kering Americas personnel costs, including cash compensation, benefits, allowances, and employer-paid social contributions.
· Work across multiple stakeholder groups to manage HR Cost Controlling activities, including HR Business Partners, Department Leaders, Payroll and Benefits Specialists, Finance Specialists, and other counterpart "HR Cost Controllers" in other regions.
· Regularly meet with HR and Business unit leaders to assess organizational needs and changes (new roles, evolving structures, upcoming hires and attrition) in order to capture cost impacts to budgets and forecasts and to build business cases new headcount and investments.
· Regularly meets with department leaders to share financial impacts of actual personnel costs vs. budget/forecasts.
· As part of a network of HR Cost Controllers, provide updates on cost controlling activities throughout the year as well as feedback to improve existing tools, processes, and communications.
· Act as the regional subject matter expert of HR cost controlling processes, tools, and data flows across systems. Ensures local stakeholders are aware of and operate in compliance with budget planning and reporting deadlines.
· Update various systems and tools (excel, HR Cockpit, Dayforce Ceridian payroll, etc.) to ensure end-to-end accuracy of headcount and costs reporting.
· Responsible for new group HR Cost controlling tool implementation and training for region.
· As needed and in partnership with the finance team, trouble-shoots issues and questions about personnel cost data flows (accurate booking to general ledger, reconciliation of headcounts across systems, etc.)
· Complete and load the month-end closing for both Kering Corporate, Kering SSC, and Boucheron in various systems and tools (HR Analytics, Paymap, HR Actual)
Annual compensation review:
· Manage the regional project plan for annual compensation review in the region
· Conducts ongoing data audits in the Workday salary planning and bonus tool to ensure accuracy and completeness of data for throughout the salary planning cycle
· Participates with HR Business Partners and department leaders in discussions regarding pay decisions; reinforces best practices to retain and reward talent with cash compensation.
· Prepares analysis of salary and bonus recommendations (spend vs. budget, equity within and across teams, etc.), shares insights with relevant stakeholders, makes recommendations as needed.
· Provides compensation planning education and reinforces best practices in decision-making through formal and informal training and coaching
· Coordinates communications for the compensation planning cycle, including employee and manager messaging and annual compensation statements
· Manages coordination with payroll teams to ensure timely and accurate payout of approved compensation changes
· Provide benchmarking for both Kering population and retail population prior to the hiring of a position
Other compensation-related accountabilities:
· Partner with regional Compensation COE on development of benchmarking and salary structures
· Support job-leveling and FLSA analysis of new and changed roles
· Manage and oversee the HR Budget (not personnel budget, operating budget). Partner with finance and AP on proper booking and ensure that the HR Leadership team is aware and aligned with spend vs budget
· Statutory reporting, ad-hoc analysis, and adoption of human capital metrics:
· Prepare and review inputs for statutory reporting (i.e. registration documentation for European listed companies, economic & social indicators, EEO-1 reporting, etc.)
· Regularly reviews insights from existing HR dashboard reports (i.e. turnover, demographic, etc.), and makes recommendations based on trends.
· Raises awareness among business leaders about human capital themes and trends (external and internal) and drives adoption of Workday dashboards to support decision-making
· Regularly assesses gaps between current available reporting capability and dashboards vs. business needs
· Makes recommendations to Workday PMO for new dashboards and expansion of datalake attributes for BI reporting
WHO YOU ARE
Minimum 8+ years of experience and/or educational focus in the following areas:
· Accounting, budgeting and forecasting analysis
· Human capital analytics, data, and reporting
· Knowledgeable of financial technologies especially SAP
Competencies / Skills:
· Financial acumen
· Advanced data analysis
· Advanced excel, exposure to BI tools and data warehouses
· Project management
· Strong communication and presentation skills
Kering Americas Inc.