The IT Finance Regional Manager (US) will play a pivotal role in the preparation and leadership of our SAP finance rollout across America (LATAM, Pomellato...). Serving as the finance business point of contact, this individual will be responsible for ensuring a seamless transition while maintaining the stability of our current finance IT landscape for the 5 poles (P2P, O2C, R2R, Cash & controlling).Job Description KERING Regional Finance Manager Job Family:
Information TechnologyJob Title:
Regional Finance ManagerLocation:
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear and Kering Beauté. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination". HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
SAP Rollout Leadership:
- Spearhead the planning, execution, and successful completion of the SAP rollout of the finance department across America
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, Finance, and Operations to ensure alignment and meet project milestones
- Address and mitigate risks, ensuring timely resolution of any rollout related issues
Finance Business Liaison:
- Act as the primary point of contact between finance business units and the IT department
- Translate finance business needs into technical requirements for the IT team
- Foster open communication channels, ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed of rollout progress and any pertinent updates
Stabilization of Current IT Landscape:
WHO YOU ARE
- Assess the current finance IT ecosystem, identifying areas of improvement and potential risks
- Propose and implement solutions to enhance systems stability and performance
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure optimal system updates and performance for finance related applications and platforms.
- 6+ years of expertise on SAP ERP (preferably S/4 Hana) in Finance and Controlling modules.
- Experienced in full lifecycle implementations of SAP ERP, working with onshore and offshore 3rd party teams (SI)
- A graduate in computer science or business management.
- Proven skills to interact with business and convert functional requirements into IT actions.
- General knowledge of non-SAP application finance landscape (consolidation, treasury....)
- A collaborative individual, able to work with internal and external stakeholders, with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude
- An effective communicator with good oral and written communication skills, able to negotiate and influence
- English fluent speaker, French valued as a plus
Kering Americas Inc.