SALONI is a fashion company headquartered in London with an office in Hong Kong that was launched in 2010.
The company has built a strong international wholesale business (particularly in the USA) and has a successful and growing Direct to Consumer business through its own website. Production is global though the majority is based in Asia.
The core focus is to manage and optimize the day to day trading of the Saloni website. You will partner with various stakeholders both internal and external to ensure the website is consistently optimized to deliver the best customer experience possible.
- Manage the website end to end, ensuring stock is displayed perfectly and dynamically to customers.
- Lead the Ecommerce Trading function by guiding a team of one e-commerce coordinator, one e-commerce assistant and one intern to work on maintaining a beautiful, on-brand e-shop at all times.
- Monitor the on-site customer journey, ensuring it is optimized at every stage to drive conversion.
- Visually merchandise the collections on the website to meet our customers wants and needs, tell the collections stories and drive sell thru.
- Managed the Trading Calendar to ensure all channel stakeholders are aligned on product launches/events/focuses. Delivering a cross channel, cohesive customer experience.
- Manage relationship with Paid Marketing agencies day to day to ensure KPI’s are being met.
- Manage site reporting, analyzing the success of new initiatives to deliver on identified KPI’s.
- Monitor site functionality and performance to identify problematic customer experiences and continually seek to improve the online experience for SALONI customers.
- Monitor and maintain data flows between different systems ensuring data is accurate, flagging errors and ensuring fixes where necessary are made quickly.
- Build and drive the CRM strategy to foster customer retention including managing our Email channel. Manage and nurture the existing customer base and introduce new retention strategies, e.g. Welcome program, loyalty program.
- Oversee the Loyalty program and monitoring the performance against KPI’s.
- Responsible for weekly and quarterly reporting on key KPIs delivering actionable insights to improve trading.
- Work with our external development partners to initiative improvements, optimizations, and problem fixes for the website. Create, manage and prioritize the pipeline of outstanding tech projects.
- Maintain list of Ecom project development ensuring projects are prioritized and delivered on time.
The ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role in a Womenswear Luxury Brand.
- 5 years minimum experience in using Shopify Plus and Shopify apps.
- Experience managing a loyalty program is a bonus.
- Deep understanding of GA4/web analytics and using these reporting tools to drive improvements.
- Proven track record of a focus on customer experience enhancements- implementing CRM tooling to drive retention.
- Worked in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment and are used to collaborating across teams.
- Proactive and proven expertise in leadership, communication and problem-solving.
- Strong communication and a passion for motivating and developing a team.
- Passionate about achieving results while upholding the company's core principles.