For the past 25 years, we've committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It's what we do best, and we're on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we're strong, but together we're unstoppable.About the Role
In this role, you will assist in the development, execution and communication of financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising, marketing, and financial objectives of a product category. The ideal candidate is curious, innovative, results-oriented, and focused on executing a best in class customer experience while delivering/exceeding financial targets. Strong analytical and storytelling skills will serve you well.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Assist in managing the financial success of a division/department or class by meeting sales, gross margin, and inventory productivity goals
- Analyze historical data and current trends. Identify risks and opportunities by division/department or class and solicit ideas for issue resolution
- Participate in formulation of preseason strategy with merchant and planner, partnering with planner in creating preseason financial sales and inventory plans by department, classes and/or style
- Develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with Planning, Merchandising, Production, and Store Operations
- Participate in projects and assignments of diverse scope
Benefits at Athleta
- Technological proficiency, including the ability or aptitude to learn technical applications, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Believe in the Power of Team; build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills, able to present ideas and directions that rally others to action
- Present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $67,100 - $85,600 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.