The Accounts Payable Representative is responsible for ensuring invoices are processed accurately and within agreed upon terms. They will assist in maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with accepted accounting practices.
• Receive, review and verify invoices. Identify and research any issues with invoices and/or required documentation received. Accurately data enter invoices for payment in a timely manner.
• Develop strong working relationships with both internal and external business partners. Respond timely to A/P inquiries. Correspond with vendors and internal clients to research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
• Assist in month end closing. Assist with any A/P audits.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, advanced Excel skills
• Must have strong communication skills
• Strong customer service approach
• Strong attention to details
• Demonstrates an ability to multitask and work with a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently or as a team member
• Bachelor's Degree
• Knowledge of general accounting principles