Tiffany & Co... the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability
The Retail Excellence Manager reports to the Retail Director - Malaysia and collaborates with regional & market functional teams, market retail leaders and their store leadership teams to improve retail performance and retail excellence across the Malaysia market. The Retail Excellence Manager monitors and reviews the performance of each store and partners with the MD and market retail leadership to enhance performance across sales, client experience, store and team productivity, operations, client services and compliance. The Manager also collaborates with store leadership, those responsible for Loss Prevention, Facilities and CVM to ensure that all stores reflect the Tiffany brand image at all times.Drive Performance
Drive Operational Excellence
- Collaborate with the Managing Director and Market Retail Leaders help build the stores performance goals and in partnership with the Retail leaders continuously review & drive performance across sales, retail KPIs and non-selling activities
- Work in partnership with the Managing Director and Retail Leaders, Finance and HR on FTE planning, productivity & optimization with the ultimate goal of delivering service excellence through an elevated client experience.
- Leverage the Regional/Local Retail Training Team through effective store interactions to help identify actions and learning strategies to support our agile business needs, ensuring each store is equipped with a 360 vision of the business which continuously supports elevating the instore client experience.
- Design tailored store by store strategies, in collaboration with all departments, to reach brand priorities, optimize performance and elevate the client experience.
- Lead and plan activities in store to deliver client service results with full support of regional/local teams.
- Lead and/or take a proactive role in local projects and execute business initiatives including but not limited to: store incentives and/or retail specific projects when required.
Strengthen and Support Policy & Procedure Compliance
- Monitor operational performance of client services and store operations inclusive of inventory flows and accuracy, team operational productivity, stock organization and training through hands on coaching in store and partnership with retail therefore ensuring solid cross-functional client services/operational knowledge for all team members, inclusive of new hires, with continuous coaching in support of service excellence.
- Analyze and monitor individual store stock productivity, driving optimal operations inclusive of scheduling, timely deliveries, organization of teams to deliver exceptional client experience FOH & BOH with strong partnership across functional departments and store teams.
- Identify innovative action plans with Managing Director, Market Retail Leaders and Store teams and functional departments (as appropriate) to minimize operating costs and operational risks.
- Analyze and track controllable costs to meet the ongoing operational needs while maintaining the overall budget.
Lead Retail Projects
- Foster day-to-day operational excellence mindset in the market and build community amongst teams
- Lead market and individual store inventory accuracy and integrity plans through analysis, teams, & processes to reduce: shrinkage in close partnership with Global Protection, Local Loss Prevention and Compliance on Company policy and procedure
- Drive market audit compliance with Local Loss Prevention and Regional resources.
- Ensure efficient flow of products inclusive of: store openings, pop ups, delivery schedule, pullbacks, logistics in partnership with Merchandising, Supply Chain/ Logistics.
- Coordinate with Market Facilities and Loss Prevention Manager on new openings and renovations, minor workflow and repairs.
- Drive new tools and coordinate store issues follow up with IT (i.e. lead new release, training, issues).
- Rethink business practices and provide feedback on current processes, policies & procedures with an eye on innovating for the future.