A career at Tiffany inspires our people to dream and realise their dreams..
Tiffany & Co. is one of the world's most recognizable luxury jewelry brands. The Tiffany name has become synonymous with elegance, innovative design, fine craftsmanship and creative excellence with a reputation for the finest jewelry and effortless style.
We have an exciting HR Executive opportunity is available within our Malaysia team.
This is a truly varied role where you will support all facets of Human Resources.
You will find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You will be trusted, empowered and supported to make a meaningful impact on the professional lives of Tiffany employees in Vietnam market. Here's your chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions.
The Tiffany HR team are driven to make Tiffany a powerful force for good, for its people, clients, society and the environment. You will join this legacy. Key Accountabilities
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Business Partner, Malaysia and Emerging Markets, this role will be responsible for providing administrative HR support to the HR team, management and employees.
HR Operations Coordination
• Prepare Monthly Payroll for approval working with external payroll provider and reporting to accounting
• Ensure benefit claims are complaint and reimbursed according to benefit policy
• Ensure compliance to statutory requirements, and process government claims, social security submission, taxes filing, employment passes processing etc
• Work with Payroll Vendor to ensure accurate annual tax filing
• Review that job requisitions are current and up to date to ensure accurate recruitment activity reporting
• Ensure background checks via 3rd party are completed and satisfactory
• Maintain immigration compliance, renewal of work pass and maintain accurate data, and reporting as necessary
• Support on job requisition postings, resume screening, interview coordination
• Retention and compliance of Employment files: new hire paperwork, letters, employment agreements, supporting documents for leave, and payroll processing. Ensure signed document retention and filing in a secure manner
• Maintain accuracy of HR Systems data (HCM Oracle) to provide regular reporting to maintain organisation chart, payroll accuracy, referral payouts, people & talent metrics and accurate headcount and labor cost reporting vs plan.
• Ensure office & retail new joiners onboarding is smooth and efficient and according to the roles and responsibilities for each stakeholder and employee against global and local processes
• Maintain Organisation Charts, access to employee professional photos
• Guide employees on how to maintain their own data to keep accurate records and information
• Manage off-boarding of employees including exit clearances, tax filing for non-local employees etc.
• Manage benefit enrolment and termination for all employees / dependents
• Execute and promote compliance of all Tiffany policies and procedures.
• Support employee queries (e.g. annual leave, notice period, wellness etc) in a timely and responsive manner
• Ensure Employees / Managers have access to letter templates, policy guidance, FAQ to self -serve.
Data Collection and Analysis
• Complete Annual LVMH reporting or other requests for company reporting
• Use multiple sources (HCM Oracle, exit interviews, onboarding survey, performance management, employee survey, etc.) to collect and analyze data including employee turnover, employee onboarding/exit data, compensation and performance.
• Support in a timely manner in regular and adhoc requests by country HR Business Partners on data and reporting request for: PMP, Individual Compensation Review (ICR), Benefits Trends, Organisation & Management Review (OMR)
• Provide support in key HR projects. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' full-time Human Resources administration/coordination experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Previous experience in HRIS data reporting/analysis/HR Payroll and HR systems support (ideally Oracle HCM). Experience with complex data analysis and presentation, dashboards creations, system automation. Experience using SharePoint and similar tools is a must.
- Strong computer skills with advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong customer-service orientation, ability to prioritise multiple initiatives and desire to deliver end to end solutions
- Familiarity with local Malaysia employee statutory procedures
- Self-motivation to think outside the "blue" box and develop creative/innovative solutions.
- Strong in English
- Optimistic, positive, collaborative, with an ability to relate to others and respond to their needs
If this sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to join a global luxury organization at an exciting year of growth. Why Tiffany?
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.
- Generous salary, employee merchandise benefits and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic HR team
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team
- Global opportunities for networking and cross-collaboration
- Flexible working policy
- Wellbeing and Charitable Giving/Volunteering Program