INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
What you'll be doing:
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Risk and Compliance Manager to work in the Information Security function of the group. You will play a key role in safeguarding the group's information assets and infrastructure and ensuring compliance with industry standards, regulations, and internal control frameworks. This position demands a strategic thinker with a solid technical foundation, capable of managing and mitigating cyber risks through strong collaboration with cross-functional teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Implement risk management processes and capability to enable continuous monitoring of control effectiveness and key risk indicators.
- Identify, assess, and prioritize security risks associated with the group's Information assets, systems, and services.
- Develop and implement security risk mitigation strategies and control measures to protect critical assets and sensitive information.
- Evaluate and manage cybersecurity risks associated with third-party vendors and service providers.
- Collaborate with procurement and legal teams to ensure that vendor contracts include appropriate security requirements.
Policy & Compliance Management
- Develop, review, and update information security policies, standards, and procedures aligned to security strategy, relevant regulations, and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, service providers and other stakeholders to ensure consistent enforcement of policies and monitor compliance.
- Ensure the organization's adherence to applicable compliance frameworks, internal control framework and guidelines set out by the Information Security department.
- Facilitate and lead governance and risk committee meetings to ensure consistent application of security standards and policies across all projects, technology platforms and services.
Security Audits and Assessments
- Conduct regular security audits and risk assessments to identify vulnerabilities and consistently work towards the improvement of overall security maturity of the organization.
- Coordinate penetration testing and vulnerability assessments, interpreting results and driving remediation efforts.
- Prepare and present regular reports on security risk, compliance status, and security posture to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
Security Awareness and Training
- Develop and implement cybersecurity training programs for employees and technical teams to promote a culture of security awareness and compliance.
Provide training on security best practices and conduct regular drills to test the
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Professional security management certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or other similar credentials.
- Proven experience (7+ years) in a combination of Information Security Governance, Risk, Compliance, and technology-related roles.
- Solid understanding of common information security standards, frameworks, and regulations such as ISO/IEC 27001, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST, PCI/DSS and GDPR.
- Knowledge and understanding of the major cloud platforms, Ecommerce, Integration and Customer Technologies.
- Experience in security technologies such as EDR, VM, DLP, IPS, Firewalls, DevSecOps, SIEM, etc.
- Experience in leading and motivating cross-functional teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a results-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.