At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
You will be based in Italy and will be responsible to facilitate the successful delivery of the Leather Goods Strategy, to monitor internal and external processes improving the agility, effectiveness and performance of the business. You will drive the delivery of the programme by engaging stakeholders, managing delivery, communicating progress, identifying and managing issues and activating countermeasures in case of deviations from the planned, verifying results and transitioning the project into business as usual. You will also be responsible of the optimization initiatives according to the overall objectives and of the development and update of the ERP system.RESPONSIBILITIES
- To analyse and implement improvement actions regarding management of suppliers, workflows and working times;
- To input manufacturing knowledge and promote best practice;
- To improve internal cutting process, with a lean manufacturing approach;
- To collaborate with the all the teams involved in the process (purchasing, planning, quality, production and logistics) to reduce and control delivery lead times and suggest countermeasures in case of deviation from the standards;
- To define Production process KPIs and implement systems to create reports;
- To make analysis and report, qualitative and quantitative;
- To support change management process and transition plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar;
- Previous experience in the same role;
- Manufacturing experience is essential;
- Experience in implementing changes in organisations;
- Strong time management to balance priorities;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good relational skills;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Stealth 3000;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Experience in PBI and Tableau is a plus.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Florence || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || BURBERRY MANIFATTURA || n/a ||