Under the direction of the Director, Global IT Procurement, apply the procurement discipline, strategies, and best practices to develop and deliver innovative and favorable total cost of ownership solutions, while mitigating risks and ensuring compliance. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Assist Director, IT Global Procurement and GVP of Procurement with strategic planning sessions to ensure the company's goals and objectives are achieved.
- Partner and conduct quarterly meetings with stakeholders to identify projects for future RFP's (non- merchandise for resale) for all PVH Divisions
- Manager responsible for negotiations on new proposals and new contract agreements.
- Manage vendor relationships with score cards to maintain vendor business ethics are in compliance.
- Manage procurement and inventories of all IT related commodities including Hardware, Software, Networking, Telecommunications, Services, and any local, regional or global projects as assigned.
- Negotiate and execute global agreements with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) to ensure equipment is compliant with PVH Infrastructure.
- Develop processes with Information Technology team(s) to manage corporate hardware and software assets.
- Identify new solutions, innovations, and opportunities to collaborate with vendors to further advance cost savings initiatives.
- Present RFP documentation, analyze data, and develop business plans for presentation to management.
5-10 years of experience in indirect procurement, vendor management, and strategic sourcing with some experience in Global Information Technology, including but not limited to: IT Services, Infrastructure, Software, Hardware, Telecom & Data Centers. Education:
4-year College degree required. Procurement Certifications a plusSkills:
All computer and analytical skills: MS365 Professional, Procurement/Invoicing processing system SAP/ARIBA preferred.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH