PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location for around 500 employees.
The Finance Manager will lead and develop the Record to Close team, deal with tax matters of the different companies, ensure local compliance and prepare German GAAP financial statements. The accounting team takes care of six legal entities in different European countries. A day in the life of a Finance Manager (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will manage and oversee the daily business of the Record to Close team
- You will lead, develop, and motivate your team with passion and integrity and empower individuality and inclusivity
- You will ensure tax compliance and answer upcoming tax questions
- You will prepare tax returns in cooperation with local advisors
- You will file VAT returns, ZM and related returns for different companies
- You will be responsible for the monthly tax accrual calculation/quarterly deferred tax calculation
- You will prepare local GAAP annual financial statements and monitor the local GAAP audit for the German entity
- You will be involved in the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statement closing process
- You will support tax audits and TP documentation preparation
What you can expect from us:
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in tax consultancy/auditing company
- First leadership experience and strong communication skills
- Excellent taxation and accounting skills
- Experience in preparation of FS/transition from one GAAP to HGB
- Experience with tax returns
- Good SAP skills: FMS, AFS, Hana, BW would be a plus
- Experience in dealing with SSC structure would be beneficial
- Fluent German and English language skills, both written and verbal
- PVH offers you a smart working model (hybrid) including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender you are welcome here.