We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
The HRTS team (Human Resources Technology & Solutions) is responsible for providing global employee life cycle support for our three Tapestry brands (Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman). In this position, you will partner cross-functionally with key stakeholders and refine our processes and systems for efficiency and ease of use. This team reports to the IT VP of Enterprise Platforms and Solutions and will dotted-line report into the HR Organization. This is a stra tegic and hands-on role with the SuccessFactors toolset to lead and plan the execution of projects. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in HR and/or IT to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Play a key role in identifying and removing or reducing manual operations, and enabling capabilities within the HR Technology landscape.
- Support and drive existing support teams to deliver expected results.
- Manage the deployment of new system functionality, processes, and/or integrations in partnership with IT and HR, including executing test scenarios and providing end user training.
- Handle escalations raised by Tapestry People Services and system users for existing systems and processes that support HR.
- Become an escalation point for systemic deficiencies and/or issues.
- Support with maintenance of IT SOX Compliance within the HRTS function.
- Support Tapestry People Services and IT partners with data audits and ensuring data accuracy.
- Support store operations to effectively use HR Technology.
An outstanding professional will have...
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication, and follow-up skills
- General understanding of database relationships
- Ability to handle cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and evaluate and utilize resources as needed
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Ability to challenge convention
- Excellent attention to detail, a process-oriented mindset and high-level of accuracy
- Ability to relate to, influence and collaborate with employees at all levels in the organization
- Strong computer proficiency, specifically in Excel (experience creating pivot tables, using v-lookups and filters/sorting, knowledge of formulas)
- 6+ years of knowledge or experience within HRIS, ideally, (but not exclusively or required) with SAP SuccessFactors suite (Employee Central, Recruitment, Performance and ECP Payroll would be a plus), but other HRIS systems are qualifying as well.
- 2+ years leading a team of HR/Business Analysts / Product Owners.
- Experience with Workforce Software Time and Attendance would be a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with SQL queries and troubleshooting data integrations.
- Experience with Varicent Software is a plus
- Six Sigma Lean trained is a plus.
- Agile/Scrum/Waterfall experience
Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-RE1 #HYBRID Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/ BASE PAY RANGE $110,000.00 TO $140,000.00 Annually plus an 18% bonus target
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit