We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
We are a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
As part of a trusted team of Finance experts, the Finance Business Partner will provide strategic business partnering insights and decision-making support to cross functional partners. In line with Business Objectives, this role will primarily focus on the Coach brand and work closely with the Tapestry Europe Wholesale Sales teams and provide decision support, key analysis and reporting that drives financial insights, as well as financial control and management of revenue, gross margin, and SG&A. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Finance to:
We are looking for:
- Build strong relationships with the Wholesale Sales team and become a go-to, trusted advisor
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Sales, Operations, Financial Control, Account Services, etc.) to develop a holistic view of the business and support key decision-making activities
- Own the annual budget & rolling/quarterly forecast process
- Enable the business through carefully thought out timetables which are clearly communicated
- Reporting of delivery against the plan in-year, flagging opportunities and risks and providing views to enable trade-offs and early course-correction
- Supporting the annual 3 Year Plan process partnering with the VP Wholesale Sales and Sales team to create and develop proposals for achieving longer term growth targets
- Provide commercial analysis with recommendations to improve customer profitability in conjunction with the Leadership teams and other relevant business areas
- Provide insights and analysis on performance as well as monitoring risks, opportunities, initiatives, KPIs and trends within the wholesale business
- Provide analytical support pre-/post-mortem to determine the feasibility, financial return on investment of wholesale store openings and projects
- Manage, develop and support the Kate Spade Europe Wholesale Analyst
- Contributeto various key projects and ad hoc work
What Tapestry can offer you:
- Experienceworking as a Business Partner in a Commercial Finance or FP&A function
- Qualified CIMA or equivalentprofessional qualification, possessing a broad knowledge of Finance techniques and practices
- Good working knowledge of International Accounting Standards, US GAAP knowledge is preferable
- Advance Excel skills & working knowledge of SAP and Hyperion is preferable
- Leadership - demonstrates a sense of ownership for their contribution to the business and proactively shares their perspective
- Communicates & Collaborates Effectively- communicates in an appropriate and timely way, building understanding by listening actively and asking the right questions
- Strategic Focus- works through complexity to understand root causes and is forward looking within area of responsibility
- Drive for Results- a highly motivated person, appropriately prioritises work and creates plans to deliver to tight deadlines
- Embraces Change- is open to, and generates new ideas and ways of doing things, supports change initiatives
- Stakeholder Focus - takes ownership to resolve issues and utilises knowledge to meet stakeholder needs
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events - Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion councils
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off - Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards - Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/