Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- You are responsible forconceptualizingand evolvingthe features and capabilities needed to deliver the loyalty program through all touchpoints - Mobile App, Desktop Account, in-store Sales App as well as ensuringthe opportunities for promotion of the loyalty program. Therefore you plan and prioritize needs and coordinate relevant stakeholders in order to lead these to ready-to-use state
- You are able toworkinterdisciplinary across all internal, global and external interfacesas well as representthe Global Customer Engagementdepartment with regard to inquiries about loyalty program touchpoints in order to positively influence key figures and company processes
- You are responsible for the comprehensive documentation and coordination of the training concepts as well as the implementation of all training for the touchpoints of the loyalty program mechanics. You optimizeuser-friendliness, monitor and track all loyalty processes
- You are responsible for the further development or exploration of new touchpoints where loyalty program could be utilized. If necessary you evolve and adopt new mechanics, innovation and approach
- Distinct interest in loyalty as well as customer engagement related technical and analytical processes
- High affinity to different loyalty mechanics and approaches as well as experience in dealing with UI/UX from business perspective
- High preference of dynamic, forward-oriented professional environment
- Profound knowledge in loyalty management tools as well as campaign management and content creation tools (segmentations, content set up etc.)
- Profound experience with CRM Campaign Reporting including knowledge of all relevant KPIs and interpretation of results
- Profound experiences in budget controlling & planning
- Excellent project management capabilities
- Excellent skills in English conversation and writing
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.