V.I.E Mexico Human Resources
- Conduct full cycle retail recruitment activities, including sourcing candidates, posting positions, and screening talent.
- Introduction to recruitment marketing and employer branding, including creating recruitment marketing briefs, identifying opportunities for talent and brand connections, update job descriptions.
- Assess for and improve on operational efficiencies of HR processes and procedures.
- Drive quality HR service and support at all levels
- Develop and deliver core HR Service excellence, in an effective and efficient manner (Payroll, HR reporting & analysis, Employee benefits administration etc.)
Organize and/or facilitate inspiring & impactful in-store on-boarding/induction to all new hires, partnering with subject matter experts in the region or store to ensure an enhanced learning experience for the employee.
Update training materials by reflecting the global strategy for new products and updated items in timely manner.
Provide post-training follow up program/skill building tools to store leaders to ensure training effectiveness including coaching. Required Qualifications
- Strong interest in HR & Training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Ability to ideate and problem solve.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluently Spanish and English
- Be aged at least 18 but not yet 29 : you must be 28 when you start your assignment, bearing in mind that a V.I.E contract always starts on the 1st of the month.
- Be French or a European citizen.
- Be in good standing with regard to the national service obligations of your country(ies) (defence ID n°).
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Be able to devote yourself full time to your assignment : no part-time work, entrepreneurship, studies or paid activity at the same time as your V.I.E.
- Accept the letter of appointment that you sign with Business France which sets out your rights and your duties during your assignment.