We are looking for a Collection Coordinator to join our Design team based in our Milan Headquarters.Your Impact
The Collection Coordinator will be tasked with supporting the Design team in managing the development of the collection.
You will serve as the nexus between all the stakeholders and teams involved, orchestrating a cohesive and timely execution of the development of the collection.Activities
Who We Are Looking For
- Plan and monitor the collection development process by collaborating with the Designer Team and PM within the Style office
- Manage priorities for meeting deadlines by monitoring timing at a transversal level both internal and external to the Creative function
- Coordinate and ensure that all the systems are updated and matching as per internal information with particular reference to PLM: the main system to generate all the material/style/product and production information
- Draft documents and materials for the area and/ or company meetings
- Coordinate back-office activities
We Would Appreciate a Person That Is:
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Able to work both independently, and in teams, with a hands-on approach
- Highly organized, flexible, and able to work in an ever-changing environment
- Fluent in English
How You Can Apply
- Interested in the Fashion & Luxury industry and knowledgeable about the different phases of the collection development
You can apply through our Careers Website by following the link in the job posting.
Moncler Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, skin color, religion, civil status, age, nationality, ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.