We are looking for a Global Retail Construction Analyst to materialize On's future retail environments and join us at our Headquarter office in Zurich.
Your blend between project management, construction systems, and financial oversight will play a critical role globally in all new store openings (potential remodeling included) and open the door to On's next growth phase.
- Implementing and managing the Construction Analytics for new stores globally including budget, invoice tracking, cost controlling and cash flow supervision with 360 degrees
- Developing processes, databases, and systems to perform costs analysis to drive decisions according to company and team goals globally
- Leading internal strategic meetings with key-stakeholders (e.g. Finance and Procurement) to meet overall projects objectives within the best and strongest financial planning and organisation
- Structuring and presenting reports on a weekly/monthly basis to ensure transparency on cash flow, accruals, assets, bulk orders management and boost a linear cross-functional collaboration within the key-stakeholders involved
- Reviewing blueprints and other construction documents to ensure that they are complete and accurate
- Being the Key-player for the Regional AnalyticsTeam / Construction Project Managers Team in setting guidelines for managing the suppliers' portfolio, in establishing technical requirements and of ad-hoc payment terms and conditions, in tracking payments and costs
- Collaborating with the Regional Admins / Construction Project Managers Team to ensure that project targets are met with external architects, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Checking the cash flow, accruals, assets allocation trends boosting a linear cross-functional collaboration within the key-stakeholders involved such as Construction Project Leads / Regional Admin
- Ensuring that records of all construction activities such as labor costs, material costs and subcontractor information are stored and tracked properly
- Degree in Management Engineering, Civil Engineering, or similar
- 3-5 years of working experience, preferably in Management Consulting or similar role in the Retail / Construction Environment
- Highly motivated, capable of working in a self-driven, entrepreneurial environment
- Team player, ability to work and interface with all levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high strong attention to detail and holistic view approach
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, and project management software
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills. Any other language is a great plus
- Retail Construction background (including luxury and fashion) is highly appreciated
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a running brand with an emphasis on design and performance, the Retail Expansion Team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This small but dynamic team packs a huge punch and leads retail development projects globally: from market analysis and strategy definition to concepts final execution.
You will be responsible for all aspects of cost controlling, financial strategy and global cost management of the store construction portfolio, contributing to deliver projects on budget and according to the highest cost controlling process standards.
You will seek to drive and optimize tools and processes whenever applicable.
Together with the Construction Project Managers Team, the Regional Admin and Finance, you will shape and manage globally the fundamental administrative process of cost tracking, suppliers' management and financial commitment of On throughout Construction.
With ambitious and innovative projects in the pipeline, the team is looking for its next all-star!
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.