At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
• PR & Showroom Assistant will assistant the team for PR, VIP, and Event duties at Showroom.
• This role is also responsible for PR related activities including continuous monitoring the competitors in the field and maintaining close relationships with the media and stylist to contribute new and creative ideas to enhance our brand by maximizing exposure.
• Support sample trafficking (loans of clothing samples lent to various publications and stylists / checking in samples as they are returned from these loans and ensuring that any missing samples are immediately reported)
• Liaise with London office for clothing sample request for approval and sample coordination
• Assist store and showroom pulls
• Assisting with deliveries made to key publications and stylists
• Maintain professional and brand appropriate approach at all times
• Overall support for PR, VIP and influencers departments with daily tasks as needed
• Support teams during local events and internal activities
• Support local team in managing POs and track budget
• Assist local team in planning partnerships and handle relationships with vendors and third parties
• Support team in the development of the activities with VIP and influencer
• Support team for PR coverage reports including weekly and seasonal reports
• Manage the sample/ VIP gift stock list
• Minimum 2 years of showroom experience in Luxury industry
• Fluent in English
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Clear communicator
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must be well versed in Microsoft Office
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: South Korea || Not Applicable || Seoul || MARKETING || KOREA - PUBLIC RELATIONS || n/a ||