Assistant Food & Beverage Manager ¦ La Roca Village ¦ Permanent Full time/ On-Site Something Extraordinary Every Day™
The Assistant Food & Beverage supports and works alongside the Food & Beverage Manager plus the wider Food & Beverage Team with the implementation of all F&B activities and initiatives across the Village with the objective of improving productivity, maintenance, hospitality, sustainability and sales targets. We are now looking for a results-driven Assistant Food & Beverage manager who can support our expanding Food & Beverage department to create and develop the Food & Beverage experience for our guests across the whole Village. It is an exciting and varied role based at the heart of the business. What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Provide support to the Food & Beverage team to reach various business goals
- Consider Food & Beverage a critical component in the overall guest experience and our ambition to encourage our Guests to view La Roca Village as a destination. Utilise Guest insights via our Guest Satisfaction Survey to aid concept development and then focus on new and existing quantitative and qualitative metrics to determine the success of our offer.
- Lead the yearly Food & Beverage event programme.
- Manage new store/project openings by supporting new Brands and the F&B team alike
- Co-participation in the creative of regular newsletters and Food Forums representing F&B in all aspects and co-participation in the creative of the Village News.
- Support the Visual Merchandiser and F&B team by ensuring effective and well-coordinated implementation of all seasonal campaigns that Retail and Marketing develop for the brands.
- Keep up-to-date figures with staff turnover (newcomers/leavers) in the Village.
- Support the F&B Manager in accurate and timely management information, with robust analysis, through weekly reporting to the wider management team.
- Work alongside key stakeholders to ensure service delivery at every point of sale in the Food & Beverage areas and that customers are satisfied and receive high quality service
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Hospitality degree or equivalent (desirable)
- Extensive experience within F&B sectors required
- Ability to build and foster close networks and working relationships with external partners
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work at high level
- Proven analytical skills with a keen eye for detail and a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, well-developed and articulate communication skills
- Ability to interact and liaise across all levels of the business
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- International mindset and strong cultural awareness
- Fluent in English, Catalan & Spanish
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.