Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
This position is responsible for developing and managing financial models and tools to forecast, analyze and report Gross Margin results across domestic and international businesses in direct and indirect channels for Coach Brand. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, FP&A. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in FP&A to...
- Prepare rolling 12-month Gross Margin forecasts on a channel level for each Business Unit and analyze actuals versus forecast and prior year. Explain key variances, business trends and performance drivers.
- Communicate with business partners globally within Finance, Inventory, Merchandise Planning and Supply Chain to understand key assumptions affecting current margin forecast.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Support Global Coach Brand consolidation process for month-end close and communicate results to Tapestry Senior Management.
- Run and distribute weekly margin analysis reports highlighting business results, as well as any risks and opportunities to ensure Brand is achieving margin/ profitability/ turn goals. Partner with Business Units to develop strategic solutions in situations where we are trending below plan.
- Adhoc reporting to support inventory management and BU finance teams.
- Analyze product plans to understand future category assortment and product strategies of all Coach Channels and assess the impact these will have on financial margin.
- Assist in strategic planning process through development and analysis of annual operating plan and long-range plans each year.
- Strong skills in data manipulation and development of dynamic financial models
An outstanding professional will have...
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable interacting with all levels of the company
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent time management skills. Ability to multi task, prioritize workload and work in a fast paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity. Dedicated worker who is eager to learn new things
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field
- 2+ years of experience. Retail finance experience a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint required
- Working knowledge of Microstrategy and SAP a plus
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Coach at www.coach.com. Work Setup BASE PAY RANGE $70,000.00 TO $100,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit