Our Customer Service Team (we call it Happiness Delivery (HD)) is growing and with this comes an exciting opportunity to join us as a System Specialist focusing on DTC (direct-to-consumer) operations. This person will work behind the scenes of our customer relationship management and order management systems to facilitate the core processes that keep business running smoothly, including processing exchanges and returns, running reports, working with customer-facing financial systems, and resolving potential errors in real-time.
This work and your expertise will directly impact the growth and success of our HD Team in North America and therefore ensuring our customers are happy.
- Troubleshoot errors and respond to escalated system requests via internal communication channels, and escalate these errors when necessary to the relevant IT teams
- Maintain a strong familiarity with the back-end systems that power our customer experience, including Dynamics 365, Salesforce Lightning, Solidus, Adyen, and Google Workspace
- Perform regular testing in the ERP system for routine version upgrades, bug fixes, and improvement updates
- Evaluate the overall health of the DTC system landscape in North America and suggest strategies for maintaining successes or addressing opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally and cross-regionally to facilitate the efficient exchange of information related to ERP topics including version updates, bugs, improvements, and knowledge sharing
- 3+ years of experience in customer support roles, preferably with experience providing customer support via phone, email, chat, and social media
- 1+ years of experience with customer relationship software and order management software
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is required, preferably in a sales or e-commerce capacity focusing on troubleshooting and analyzing system errors
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Adyen, and Google Workspace is a plus
- Effective communication skills focused on relationship-building, listening, and putting the customer first
- Detail-oriented with an ability to organize and adjust priorities to consider the wider needs of the organization, always thinking of ways to improve the customer experience
- Able to work an average of 8 hours per day, 5 days a week between 6AM and 6PM, Monday to Sunday, and may include at least one weekend work day, , fluctuating based on business needs
Meet The Team
Our forward-thinking and action-oriented Happiness Delivery (HD) team at On works to ensure we deliver the WOW to our customers. Happiness is part of their DNA and they take pride in exceeding customer expectations and driving operational excellence by establishing processes, improving systems and challenging the status quo. Our North America HD team is growing, come along for the journey.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.