Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us. About the Role
The Regional Visual Manager is responsible for overseeing the store experience strategy, in partnership with the cross functional team, for their assigned region/sub region to deliver visual execution which meets the brand standard while driving commercial objectives. The role will work with Gap brand, with the potential to expand to work across all the Gap Inc Brands, using training materials to empower franchise accounts. This role calls for an agile and organized candidate, who is able to prioritise multiple competing demands, working with pace and efficiency.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Contributes to functional regional strategy within own area, including the review and validation of windows, instore signage and floor plans.
- Knows and understands key KPI goals, how key markets are performing to to targets, with ability to put plans in place to achieve results in areas of influence.
- Reacts appropriately through visual solutions & focuses on supporting partners to improve KPI's through effective product presentation and store merchandising.
- Delivers functional service level and project work, in line with business and partner priorities, with ability to prioritise high value work.
- Ability to work collaboratively to drive business goals.
- Uses appropriate tools and resources to validate, develop and launch new store points of distribution which meet capacity and tiering targets in partnership with Store Design.
Benefits at Gap
- Experience with Franchise or Wholesale accounts preferable (not essential).
- Strength in relationship building skills across internal and external teams.
- Excellent organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent at multi-tasking, effective time management skills + ability to manage / prioritise workload.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret KPI data to drive a visual solution.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, 30% off at Gap Outlet, and the ability to purchase discounted merchandise during international travel at Banana Republic, Athleta, Intermix and Old Navy.
- Pension schemes available, depending on role.
- Market-leading private medical healthcare and well-being programme.*
- Voluntary medical cash plan open to all employees.
- Performance-related discretionary bonuses.*
- Access to our Employee Support Programme for overall well-being.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.