This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-growing designer fashion brand within the Marketing team. As a PR & Influencer Manager you will work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop and implement the PR and influencer strategy for the UK, USA, Europe and other markets if needed. This includes building and maintaining relationships with key influencers, managing PR agencies and contributing to the overall success of various marketing initiatives and events. You’ll manage the Senior PR & Influencer Executive, PR & Influencer Assistant and Marketing & Samples Assistant.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all influencers across the UK, USA, Europe and other markets if needed.
- Cultivate strong relationships with influencers and capture key information in the database. Identify and reach out to potential influencers to grow the influencer database, meeting monthly gifting targets per territory.
- Negotiate and manage partnerships, ensuring influencers authentically represent the brand in a way that resonates with our target audience.
- Lead and manage the PR & Influencer team, providing guidance and support to achieve team targets and objectives.
- Work with the Merchandising Manager to ensure gifting strategy is aligned with overall product strategy.
- Follow-up with influencers when gifts have been delivered to ensure they received and that there are no issues.
Press & VIP
- Lead the relationship and strategy with all external PR agencies for the UK and USA.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key media outlets, journalists and stylists in the UK, USA, Europe and other markets if needed.
- Proactively pitch brand stories, product launches and events to secure high-impact media coverage.
- Work closely with the Senior Content Manager to brief in press releases.
- Plan and execute brand events, launches and collaborations to enhance brand visibility.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external partners to ensure seamless execution of events.
- Develop, implement and optimise the affiliate marketing strategy to drive traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Identify and recruit high-performing affiliate publishers and content creators aligned with DeMellier's brand values.
- Support wholesale team with press and marketing activations for new store launches in the UK, USA, Europe and other markets if needed.
Budget & Reporting
- Manage the Influencer Marketing budget and invoicing to ensure that resources are allocated effectively within budget and spend correctly recorded.
- Use data-driven insights to optimise strategies and demonstrate ROI.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field. 5+ years of experience in a similar role within the luxury fashion industry.
- In-depth understanding of the PR and influencer landscape within the UK and US.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Creative mindset with a passion for luxury fashion. Positive team player with a can-do attitude.