Founded in 2013 by Malaysian-born and Central Saint Martins trained Han Chong, self-portrait has grown into a globally beloved brand in under 10 years. Having previously exhibited at the Venice Biennale as an artist, Han was drawn to fashion by a desire to create works that can touch more people. He decided to launch self-portrait - a moniker that reflects the women for whom he designs, with the sole aim to create beautiful clothes that would make women feel special.
About the role
We are looking for two Production & Press coordinators to assist on sample management for press, sales and photoshoot production.
You will be working closely with different teams such as PR, production, sales and graphic design. Managing samples for all editorials, e-commerce, Vogue Runway shoots as well as events. This is a position that will involve working on set and provide styling assistance for shoots.
We are looking for individuals that are organised and hands-on. You should be able to deal with multiple concurrent tasks in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining sample management. Being adaptable to a changing workload is essential for this position. Those with experience working on photoshoot and production will have an advantage for this position.
- Leading samples management for all editorials, e-commerce and Vogue Runway shoots.
- Assist in sorting samples for sales team for seasonal showroom.
- Lending help to PR for VIP requests and events.
- Being on set with design team to provide styling assistance, such as changing model and sorting samples.
- Keep track with a database of model go-see for casting.
- Ad hoc: General administrative duties as required to support the wider business
Experience & Requirements
- Work experience in similar roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with handling samples and being on set is a plus
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Impeccable phone manner and written communication
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
PLEASE NOTE - unfortunately we will not be able to support visa application for this role. Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the UK.