We are looking for a seasoned Head of Group Reporting who will lead our financial reporting processes. As the Head of Group Reporting, you will be a key figure in our finance team reporting directly to the Global Head of Accounting & Reporting. Your role is critical in overseeing the consolidation and reporting of our financials, ensuring transparency, accuracy and timely adherence to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) that are compliant with the rules and regulations of the NYSE and the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Lead the consolidation of group financial statements in accordance with IFRS and ensure compliance with NYSE and SEC rules regulations for FPIs
- Develop and uphold robust internal controls over financial reporting, tailored to meet U.S: Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Coordinate & collaborate with global finance teams to ensure uniformity, consistency, and accuracy precision in financial reporting across the group.
- Manage the preparation and delivery of financial statements and reports (e.g. Form 20-F, Form 6-k, MD&A, Audit Committee Deck, etc.) for the Global Head of Accounting & Reporting, disclosure committee, management board, audit committee, board of directors, and external stakeholders.
- Manage the financial reporting calendar informing all relevant parties of necessary deadline adherence to meet our financial reporting requirements
- Stay current with the latest developments in IFRS, SEC regulations and SOX compliance relevant to On, performing appropriate technical analysis when necessary to ensure company-wide compliance.
- Liaise & coordinate with external auditors for annual audits and quarterly reviews, focusing on the unique aspects of IFRS and SEC reporting.
- Lead, mentor, and expand a team of financial professionals, starting with at least one direct report and scaling with the company's growth.
- Lead/contribute to exciting ad hoc tasks and projects in an emerging environment.
- Drive and implement continuous enhancements in financial reporting processes leveraging technology and liaising with other functions (IT; Legal, Investor Relations, Controlling, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA, ACCA, or equivalent international qualification is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in financial reporting, including substantial experience in an IFRS environment and understanding of the requirements for FPIs on the NYSE, experience may include external audit or consulting experience with U.S: public companies.
- Expertise in IFRS, with a solid understanding of SEC regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance for U.S. public companies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in group consolidation and financial statement preparation under IFRS.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, with proven ability to lead and work across different functions and regions, our management board, auditors, etc., in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication capabilities.
- Proficient in IFRS-compliant financial reporting systems (e.g. D365, LucaNet, Workiva, etc.) and tools (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Meet The Team
Join us as part of the forward-thinking and action-oriented Finance team aiming to be our speedboat's backbone and the advanced navigator. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, drive growth, and shape tomorrow's best practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally, and making use of the latest technology. To deliver controlled and sustainable growth, the team brings an entrepreneurial and results-driven mindset and strong analytical and hands-on execution skills.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.