TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for an In-store Stock Supervisor to manage our store inventory handling. Based in our West Hollywood and Pacific Palisades store, you will ensure that correct inventory levels and stock keeping routines are followed. This role will report to our LA store managers and you will work closely with TOTEME’s Retail, Planning, and Supply Chain teams. (Any time not spent BOH will be spent FOH advising our Clients.
- Physically unload/upload all incoming/outgoing products.
- Match incoming products with accompanying documents.
- Upload product onto our systems.
- Arrange products in the stockroom based on sell-through and price.
- Ensure products are kept in perfect condition.
- Keep the Stockroom tidy at all times.
- Follow claims and any shipments of styles to warehouse or repair units.
- Manage internal store transfers and in-store E-commerce returns.
- Act as a point of reference for our Planning and Supply Chain functions in HQ.
- Track incoming merchandise and advise Sales Advisor on new product arrivals.
- Previous experience of stock management with a strong lifestyle brand.
- Previous fashion sales experience.
- Passionate about organization and efficient workflows
- Driven and results-oriented
- Able to multitask and solve issues smoothly
- Structured and well-organized
- Agile with an open mindset
- Social and outgoing with a strong interest in people
- Passionate about style and storytelling
- Curious to understand customer needs
- Flexible schedule, happy to work evenings and weekends
- Fluent in English
The is a full-time position split between our West Hollywood and Pacific Palisades location with an March 2024 start.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.