Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Global Marketing Intern for a period of 6 months starting from 15th of March 2024.
HUGO team is looking for an agile team player with enthusiasm for marketing and communication to join our international and dynamic HUGO Global Marketing (Markets) team at our headquarters in Metzingen. As an intern the candidate will support the marketing team and our local interfaces with all operational marketing requests. What you can expect:
• Support the Marketing Team in the creation of campaign-related toolboxes for the needs of the stationary and online Wholesale Partners
• Provide Marketing Content for partners on our Content platform
• Support in documenting the implementation of our brand strategy on the digital channels of our Wholesale Partners and in creating seasonal report of all the local activations
• Create Marketing Packages for Outlets worldwide
• Research for topics/projects in the area of wholesale marketing
• Support in day-to-day operations and project management
• Preparation and follow-up of meetings
• Creation of weekly newslettersYour profile:
- You already finished your bachelors degree inbusiness administration or marketing
- Ideally gained some practical experience in marketing or retailing
- English speaking and any other language would be a plus
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Distinct communication and presentation skills and confident manner in dealing with colleagues and interfaces
- Work carefully and efficiently, reliable and willing to work hard
- Distinctive pragmatic and solution-oriented approach, teamspirit and independent attitude
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.