Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Would you like to become a member of our design team? We are looking for a creative, proactive team player who knows how to think outside of the box. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. As a full-time graphic design Intern you will be a key member of the international boss menswear design team, joining us to produce exceptional graphics.
The start would be in June 2024
for the duration of 6 months.What you can expect:
- Create artworks based on a seasonal briefing that maintains the BOSS aesthetic (includes placed prints, allover prints, repeats, embroideries, trimmings...)
- Contribute to seasonal print concept and special projects through in-depth research and trend analysis
- Create, maintain and update all artworks, specifications and boards supporting the process and meeting all deadlines accordingly
- Prepare the artworks technically for production (selection of print technics, sizes definition, colorways proposals...)
- Creating the print and graphic tech packs with detailed information (measurements, Pantone TCX color indications, print technics)
- Creation and layout of collection presentations and overviews
- Assisting with the preparations of internal and external collection meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or Fashion design student/ graduate
- Strong graphic skills and a contemporary design understanding
- Strong creative skills and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Self-motivated with ability to perform under positive pressure
- Good organizational & follow-up skills through verbal & written communication
- Open-minded strong communicator with a keen eye for details i.e. typography
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design)
- Ideally experience in 3D programs e.g. CLO3D
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral
Enclosed portfolio is mandatory.Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.