The Blue Box.
Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style. As our organization continues to grow within the LVMH group, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our Flagship Dubai Mall Store as a Team Manager. Your role in the Tiffany Legacy
Be an inspiring mentor, agile teammate, passionate coach, and role model for perfection. As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the store exceeds sales plan and profitability targets while providing outstanding customer service. You will effectively lead, develop and support staff to meet and/or exceed individual sales plan with a strong focus on client development and providing a high level of customer service. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Build relationships with internal and external clients Model and uphold Tiffany & Co. customer service standards Ensure implementation of company sales initiatives Become an expert on product and sales training modules Assist in supervising, developing, and training designated staff and supervisors Assist with recruitment and delivery of onboarding for new starters Key-holder responsibilities, such as opening and closing of the store. About you
- A minimum of 3-5 years of sales management experience within retail or luxury retail.
- Experience in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results.
- The ability to inspire trust, integrity, fairness and professionalism both with clients and staff members.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, Point of Sales (POS) system • Strong oral and written communication skill.
- Previous experience in a luxury retail environment.
- A university degree.
- Awarded gemological certification relevant to the country of work.
- Additional language skills are preferred.
This is just the beginning. Apply now!
- Competitive salary package, employee discounts and milestone gifts.
- Join a high-performing team • Caring, fun and dynamic team.
- Culture focused on wellbeing and growth.
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH.
- Never-ending training and upskilling opportunities.
- Great mentoring opportunities.
- An inspired career is life's best accessory.